Andrew Colt was an honest Western gentlemen who worked at as a cattle handler for a ranch owner outside of his town of Hendrick's Post, Arizona. He was later framed and convicted as the murderer of the towns sheriff in 1872 and hung for 45 minutes at the town's gallows before he perished. He later was granted an second chance in the afterlife as a phantom and took his revenge on those who wronged him. He's still bearing the wounds of his agonizing end and is known in the area's legends as The Hangman due to these wounds and methods of killing.Powers/Weapons:
Hangman has the abilities of Transparency, Possession, Object Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility for brief periods of time, Muffling Abilities (Meaning he can muffle or silence his movements), and Ghost Lights. His main weapons include His noose and a late 1800's five-shooter revolver.Attacks:
- Rodeo: Hangman uses his noose to lasso the opponent around the waist and whips the opponent around violently and slams them constantly into the ground for a few moments.
- Sharp Shooter: Hangman shoots a few rounds of his bullets from his revolver in his solid form at the opponent
- Ghostly Teleportation: Hangman teleports for a short distance.
- Blind Spot: Hangman makes a ball of a ghostly light and throws it down, causing it to explode in a blinding light for a few moments.
- Phantom's Revenge: Hangman turns into his ghostly form and orbs of light surrounded him as his brown eyes start glow completely white. These balls of light circle around him for a brief few moments which then shoot at the opponent and they explode on contact, causing damage.
- Hangman's Fracture: The Hangman levitates and starts swinging his noose eerily as he approaches the opponent. He then suddenly puts the noose tightly around the opponent's neck and launches himself into the air so the victim is suddenly yanked up into the air. The Hangman then lands in a kneeling position and jerks the end of the noose down, causing the opponent's neck to snap with a sickening crack and the body to fall onto the ground with a loud thud.
- Firing-squad : The Hangman calmly pulls out his revolver and aims for the opponent. Before anything progressed, the screen goes black as multiple gunshots are heard and bullet holes crack the screen. The screen then returns to normal to reveal the opponent's body riddled with bullet holes and the Hangman blowing the smoke from the gun in his hand.
The Hangman bows as he tips his hat off in a respective manner.Intro Pose:
Hangman comes up from the ground transparent, solidifies as he lands on both of his feet and twirls his noose around while saying "Excuse me stranger...what size neck are ya?"Winning Pose:
He chuckles to himself, adjusting the noose on his neck while saying "Such a waste of a good challenge."Victory Pose:
He levitates while holding the bloodied noose in the air proudly and grins wickedly while saying "Judgement will prevail!"Winning Quotes:
- "Strung 'em up; let them to rot!"
- "Justice will prevail."
- "Lets hope God is on your side- because I will send you to him personally."
- "Now you are part of the Hangman's Body Count."
It was just another day for The Hangman, with him being idle as he roaming the graveyard of his once humble town. That is, until he heard a rumor of a place that every creepypasta was gathering at to hear strange news and a odd challenge. It wasn't until later that The Hangman learned that a god was gathering people to fight and the winner would get their wish granted. The Hangman actually wanted to be free from the spiritual bond he was punished with by Death after successfully tracking Daniel Cullen all across America and killing his rival out of revenge. So he thought entering in the tournament would be a good way to get him free from the hell hole he was bound to.Endings:
After defeating Mr. Creepypasta, The Hangman sighs as he makes his wish. The god agrees and severs the spiritual link between Hangman and the gallows of Hendrick's Post which Death put onto the phantom as a restraint. Now free to roam, the phantom thanks Mr. Creepypasta and starts to explore the changed world of the modern age, using his abilities to watch his victims and serve justice to those who deserve it- which was served with a bit of rope and Southern charm.